Friday, July 13, 2012

Peoples Bank is great…but why.

I have worked at Peoples Bank for 3 years now, I am constantly in awe of what an amazing work environment we have and also that our customers seem to enjoy the bank so much.  So what is it that makes coming to Peoples Bank so great?  I think that it is ironic for this to be the answer but the simple answer to that question is in our name.  It’s the “people” that makes Peoples Bank so great.  I was asking a new employee last week what she thought of the bank and she responded simply that we have the best people.  As she was explaining what she meant I realized that what she was saying wasn’t an arrogant statement or saying that our folks were superior.  To the contrary she said that our folks were caring and compassionate, and that our folks were the workers and the doers in our communities.  So I guess that’s it in a nut shell.  Peoples Bank is made up of caring, hardworking, compassionate, doers.  So if when you are looking for a bank…if that is a recipe that sounds like the kind of banker that you are looking for come on over and we’ll see if we can help you out.  I bet we can.

John Rankin – VP at Peoples Bank in Mendenhall, MS

1 comment:

  1. I will say that as a customer for many years, the folks at Peoples Bank have always been good to my family and I. Throughout the years they have gone out of their way to make our banking experience so unforgettable that there is never conversation at our house or business about changing. Absolutely the best in customer service, each and every time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design